Op 24 en 25 april 2018 vindt in De Maaspoort Venlo de Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit Europe 2018 van eft (Eyefortransport) plaats.
Dear Sir / Madam,
We’re delighted to announce that Venlo is host city at this year's Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit in Venlo - Europe's hi-tech capital and, we would be delighted if you could join us. The hi-tech supply chain summit is the only meeting point in Europe which brings together over 150 of the most advanced hi-tech and electronics executives from around the globe - an opportunity not to be missed!
Here's how to register:
- As an executive from a hi-tech manufacturer, retailer, brand and most importantly our customer, you are entitled to a complimentary pass. Please register at events.eft.com/hitech/register-user.php
- As an executive from one of our supply chain partners, you are entitled to 25% off your pass. Simply use code SMARTLCV25 and register at events.eft.com/hitech/register-pass.php
- As an SME please contact Craig Woolward at firstname.lastname@example.org as you are entitled to a subsidised rate of €995
Focusing on four main pillars for supply chain success namely innovation, technology and workforce collaboration, maximising your workforce and analytics for supply chain monetisation and customer service; over the two days you will hear business critical updates from leading speakers including:
- Roberto Pasti, IoT OEM Manager, Arrow Electronics
- Martin Stockmann, Retail Logistics, Department of Packaging and Retail Logistics, Fraunhofer IWES
- Jan Roodenburg, VP Global Supply Chain Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Willem Vesters, VP Global Supply Chain Planning, Liberty Global
- Massimo Zanzo, Supply Chain Technology Director, De’Longhi
- Matthias Graefe, Director of Global Supply Chain Transformation, IBM
- Patrick Carminati, Head of Sourcing and Manufacturing, Lexmark
- Mohamed El Sery, Director Group Supply, Veon
We look forward to seeing you in Venlo.
on behalf of LIOF and Municipality of Venlo